Customers can collect turf direct from the farm. However, we do suggest that you phone or send an e-mail before you come to the farm to check turf availability and whether your vehicle is suitable to carry the amount of turf you require.
When placing a turf order we ask our customers to be aware that they will be committed to thier reservation 48 hours prior to thier delivery / collection of the turf. We cut turf to order and our process of cutting and bringing the turf to you occurs during this window.
Kerbside Deliveries only. Your order will be offloaded at the front of your property, we are unable to use the hiab crane to reach over fences and walls due to health and safety reasons.
We offer a hard wearing weed free lawn turf, medium hardy that is suitable for most applications
Open though COVID19
Monday - Saturday
9.00 am - 4.30 pm
10.30 am - 4.00 pm
Tel: 0151 382 0062
Please ring ahead to ensure we are on site and ready to deal with your enquiry.
Our company policy is kerbside deliveries only. However, we will always try to accommodate customer requirements wherever we can when it is safe to do so.
We deliver throughout Merseyside, the Northwest, Wirral, Manchester and North Wales.
* Local Delivery Charge £10.00 postcodes L26, L27, L36, WA8
* Standard Delivery Charge £15.00 postcodes L14, L16, L18, L19, L24, L25, L28, L34, L35, WA9
* Intermediate Delivery Charge - £20.00 postcodes L1 through to L13, L15, L17, L20, L21, L22, L23, L29, L30, L31, L32. L33, WA10.
* Boundary Delivery Charge - £ 25.00 postcodes L37, L38, WA11
* Distanced Delivery Charge - £30.00 postcodes L39, L40
* Distanced toll Delivery Charge - £35.00 Runcorn, Frodsham, Chester, Wirral, Southport
* Further Distances price on application