Customers can collect turf direct from the farm. However, we do suggest that you phone or send an e-mail before you come to the farm to check turf availability and whether your vehicle is suitable to carry the amount of turf you require.
When placing a turf order we ask our customers to be aware that they will be committed to their reservation 48 hours prior to thier delivery / collection of the turf. We cut turf to order and our process of cutting and bringing the turf to you occurs during this window.
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
Please ring ahead to ensure we are on site and ready to deal with your enquires.
Kerbside Deliveries only. Your order will be offloaded at the front of your property, we are unable to use the hiab crane to reach over fences and walls due to health and safety reasons.
We offer a hard wearing weed free lawn turf, medium hardy that is suitable for most applications
When you have decided on the area you need to cover, then phone or send an e-mail and we will be pleased to offer advice and our earliest delivery day. We are also able to calculate your area if you require assistance on how many rolls you require. Calculations available for either Turf, Soil or Grass Seed.
Our company policy is kerbside deliveries only. However, we will always try to accommodate customer requirements wherever we can when it is safe to do so.
We deliver throughout Merseyside, the Northwest, Wirral, Manchester and North Wales.
* Local Delivery Charge £10.00 postcodes L26, L27, L36, WA8
* Standard Delivery Charge £15.00 postcodes L14, L16, L18, L19, L24, L25, L28, L34, L35, WA9
* Intermediate Delivery Charge - £20.00 postcodes L1 through to L13, L15, L17, L20, L21, L22, L23, L29, L30, L31, L32. L33, WA10.
* Boundary Delivery Charge - £ 25.00 postcodes L37, L38, WA11
* Distanced Delivery Charge - £30.00 postcodes L39, L40
* Distanced toll Delivery Charge - £35.00 Runcorn, Frodsham, Chester, Wirral, Southport
* Further Distances price on application